Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brangelina: Separating or Getting Married?




Don't they just look so hot? This was taken during the Salt premier. Brangelina never looked better. I love the clean look on Brad while the short skirt on Angelina is just yummy.

There have been many rumors going around about Brangelina. One minute they're splitting, another they're getting married? So which is it folks?

Fact is they just won a court case versus the cruel (and opportunistic rumors) that they were separating (tsk tsk).

Straight from the horse's mouth (and by horse I mean Brad Pitt), here's the awful truth girls care of Mirror.co.uk (please stop crying)

"I love Angie and we were never going to split up."

"That is why I had to do something about all the untrue rumours flying around about us and protect my family."

So in "The truth is that we are in love, we have six kids together and she's the mother to my children and a delightful person. She is a wonderful mother. Angie just loves babies - and she wants another."

Oh yes and they plan to adopt 150 more children to fit in their 15-bedroom mansion in Italy worth £25million.



1 comment:

Signe Norrby said...

Hello! what do you like my blog? please let me know:)
kiss