Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sara Leal Spills On Ashton Kutcher Affair or One Night Stand?

Gossip columns have been all abuzz with the supposed Ashton & Demi break-up. It's sad as I thought they were a cute couple. And it's hot seeing an older woman take a younger man.

But I guess that's over.

This Sara Leal woman is just giving Ashton a run for his money. Not only has viewership on Two and a Half Men dropped as a result but there must a flurry of activity in the Moore household and Hollywood about the infidelity.

I honestly think it was poor form on Sara Leal to make such a sensationalized news item of herself and what looked like a one-night stand with the Hollywood hottie. Although you could all just say I'm jealous, which I am - no denying that.

From what I've heard so far, she asked for money from Ashton to keep her mouth shut but he didn't hand any over so here's his life in pieces all over the tabloids. As if life wasn't complicated enough

Although in the first place - let's try keeping it in the pants just to avoid cases like these altogether.









No comments: