Friday, September 2, 2011

Justin Bieber Takes Over Ashton Kutcher's Punk'd?

Rumor is out that Justin Bieber will be taking over the series Punk'd in lieu of Ashton Kutcher. Apparently the first vicitom will be Taylor Swift. Not that exciting if we all know about it now, but I haven't really seen Justin Bieber in action yet (I mean outside of him singing girly songs). I heard he was good on CSI but I still have to see how good he is as a host. Justin Bieber is pretty lucky to be getting so many opportunities to do a variety of things. Unlike other young stars, he got to appear on many different kinds of shows doing a lot of different things aside from singing.

I heard he waited for Usher in an open parking lot just to be able to submit his demo tape. I guess it paid off. But how will he do as the new host of Punk'd? I don't think it'll be that good, but I could be wrong.

No comments: