Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CSI's Warrick Brown a.k.a. Gary Dourdan Arrested For Drug Possession


Ouch sometimes life does imitate art. It's sad because I really love CSI, I mean I used to watch it religiously. I don't get to follow it as often now but my favorite series is still the original CSI Las Vegas (as compared to CSI Miami and CSI New York). No offense, but the approach to the original CSI series is just smart and non-sensational.

Unfortunate that they'll lose Warrick Brown played by Gary Dourdan after 8 years. And even more tragic than that is the fact that he got arrested with drug possession last Monday. A search of the car turned up "suspected cocaine, heroin, Ecstasy, miscellaneous prescription drugs and paraphernalia," police said according to NY Daily News

I really liked his character on the show. Too bad nobody else liked him in real life with his many over the line escapades - guess his head just got a little too big

No comments: