Monday, April 28, 2008

Hilary Duff On The Competition. What Hilary Duff Had To Say About Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus And Lindsay Lohan


I don't know about you but although many people say Hilary Duff is a good girl I also think she's the boring girl. Come on... I'd rather have somebody we can actually talk about like Miley Cyrus always seeming to appear half naked in every photo opportunity or Avril Lavigne who's either stealing music or qualifying for "worst dressed of the year award" and then there's the ever loyal patron of rehabilitation - Lindsay Lohan. You have to admit, the more people talk about them, the more popular they remain...

And so over to the boring er I mean non-controversial Hilary Duff. I have to give it to her though, she does look hot. She just has to work her PR person a lot more. What she had to say was pretty straight forward on Allure Magazine's interview per People.com

  • On Lindsay Lohan: "Supposedly, I stole Lindsay Lohan's boyfriend [Aaron Carter.] We were, like, 13! And I've never stolen anyone's boyfriend! I don't know how you do that! . . . She was talking about it and I wasn't. It made us both look bad and put up a big weirdness. Really she was just a girl my age. We are fine now, by the way."

  • On Miley Cyrus: "We don't have each other's phone numbers. But when she meets me, she's excited. It's cute – I see a lot of myself in her."

  • On Avril Lavigne: "I said something about how she didn't like her fans dressing like her, and how she should appreciate that because it's a compliment. She called me a goody-goody [Lavigne called Duff a 'mommy's girl' in Newsweek] Everyone is trying to prove who they are, and their position. So, I'm 'the good girl.' She's 'the bad girl' or 'the party girl.' Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't take her clothes off, but she's not a 'good girl.' [Adult actors] don't get tagged like we do."

No comments: