Sunday, April 13, 2008

Four Things You Didn't Know About Miley Cyrus a.k.a. Hannah Montana



Four questions Life and Style asked Miley Cyrus a.k.a. Hannah Montana care of The National Ledger
  • "What’s your perfect girls’ night?"

Miley: "Hanging with my friends. I also love eating a lot of food and watching movies. My friend and I bought 20 movies the other night. We woke up at 10 a.m. and watched them until 8 that night. We just got up every couple of hours or a coffee run."

  • "What would you fans be surprised to know?"
Miley: "I’m a big tomboy. I’m very into sports and riding bikes and motorcycles. My mom always says, “Miley, you’re going to end up killing yourself!” I run into walls and do all kinds of funny stuff. As long as people laugh, I don’t really care how bad it hurts."

  • "On your recent concert tour, what did you ask for in your dressing room?"
Miley: Soap and two towels because I’d shower at the venue. I hate showering on the tour bus, where my brothers use all the hot water. I also asked for Frosted Flakes.

  • "What was your tour bus like?"
Miley: "I love fashion, so my bunk and the bus were filled with clothes. And I have every video game ever invented."



No comments: