Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Madonna's Hard Candy Just Released - A Little Over The Top? Most Definitely

Madonna held a free performance of Hard Candy on Wednesday night at New York's Roseland Ballroom which people just lined up for starting 10am of Monday! Can you imagine that? They must be die hard Madonna fans

I do not deny that Madonna's music is indeed timeless and this album will definitely not disappoint Madonna fans. But the cover itself is already a little to aggressive for my taste. A little over the top I think with the sexual connotations - hard candy, legs open... hmmm... not leaving much else to the imagination there

But I guess that's what keeps her intriguing and famous. She's willing to take the risks. I couldn't imagine anyone else her age trying to pull this off

No comments: