Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Final Night - David Cook Vs. David Archuleta


There's on rather corny comment I read on NY Daily News Blog that David Cook actually conceded to David Archuleta! That's absurd! Where's the fun in that?

They seem to want to play good guy versus good guy and confuse the heck out of everyone who's trying to vote. One thing I'd like to note is that David Cook sang U2's I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. That was pretty darn good! While David Archuleta sang "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by Elton John.

I think their selections were very suited to their personalities and their "image." In the end I don't think it will be a battle of talent, because we know they've both got it - but a battle of stereotypes.

David Archuleta though is still the cute young gun who is the favorite to win this season. But who knows right? Rock might beat boy band pop material this time around.

No comments: