Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sarah Larson, "Don't Hate Her Because I Date George Clooney"


Well I do! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! George Clooney is so delicious! I can't believe she would flaunt herself like that. To be fair, she is gorgeous and I am just green with envy.

So who is Sarah Larson? She used to be a go-go dancer who took microbiology. She ended up in the Vegas cocktail business because it made more money - and so does George Clooney! She was also in Fear Factor for a bit and is now doing modeling jobs. By association she's going to become filthy rich and famous - just look at headline on the Bazaar cover. There's nothing like taking advantage of what you have - specially if you have the sexiest man on your side.

She's pretty darned lucky for the sexiest man on the planet to want her. Must be difficult getting death threats every other day. I wonder if she gets them from George's die-hard fans!

If you want to know about Hollywood's new IT girl - Sarah Larson on account of George Clooney, read this Bazaar article

No comments: