Sunday, May 18, 2008

Indiana Jones 5 Without Harrison Ford?


There have been rumors circulating that Indiana Jones 5 is in the works due to the recent success of Indiana Jones 4, but it doesn't necessarily mean the "original" Indiana Jones - Harrison Ford will still be there to headline the movie.

E! Online got this impression when they spoke to George Lukas as he was walking the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of Kung Fu Panda, George Lucas hinted to reporters about the possibility of a sequel to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

"I haven't even told Steven [Spielberg] or Harrison this," he said. "But I have an idea to make Shia [LaBeouf] the lead character next time and have Harrison come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out."

Well they are just insane if they think that will work. Although I will still watch it because I think Shia LaBeouf is hot but what a disgrace to Harrison Ford! He should still be there man! He is still the man! I couldn't imagine an Indiana Jones movie without Indiana Jones.

No comments: