Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lindsay Lohan To Be Sued Over "Borrowing" Masha Markova's Mink Coat


I am no fan of mink coats but I am a fan of gossip. Lindsay Lohan just got entangled in yet again another drunk frenzy when Masha Markova publicized her complaint about her missing blond mink jacket in a recent birthday party which Lindsay Lohan also attended.

Apparently Lindsay Lohan was spotted wearing the very same coat a few days later as she was photographed outside a trendy nightspot called 1Oak

Masha Markova threatened legal action but was aghast when the coat was returned to her smelling of alcohol and smoke with slight tear in the lining. She's demanding that Lindsay Lohan own up to the incident of taking her coat and pay her $10,000 for the rental.

Hmmmm.... any chance of that happening? I don't think so

Not that I take sides with Lindsay Lohan, I think she should go to jail again if she did take that coat but I also think Miss Markova is starved for attention.

No comments: